Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the law of Ukraine of 06/01/2010. No 2297-VI “On the protection of personal data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the Federal Tariffs T.V. Kodak (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://www.okeydoggy.com.
2. The main concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://www.okeydoggy.com;
4. Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
5. Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
6. Processing personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website https://www.okeydoggy.com;
9. User - any visitor to the website https://www.okeydoggy.com;
10. Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign government authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Postal address;
5. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
6. The above data hereinafter referred to in the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to carry out a trade transaction for the sale of goods presented on the site.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending the Operator an email to with